Wednesday, May 27, 2009

# cabbage rice # cooking

Pineapple Gojju and Cabbage Rice

I don't remember where I got the recipe from but the Gojju (I was laughing when my mum and I were preparing it, because Gojju sounded so funny!!!) I love the Gojju, it tasted soooo damn well, the sourness and sweetnes of it was just too good. The recipe required me to mash the pineapples, but I only mashed like 1/3 of the pineapples; just nice enuff to give the gravy the thickness it so well deserved. I used less cabbage than the recipe and as you can see, theres hardly any cabbage visible on any of the pictures. Reminder to self-don't be stingy on the cabbages


For your eyes...



Cooking the pineapple



The Cabbage Rice, well you can see some chilis...


The Gojju and Cabbage Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment