Tuesday, May 12, 2009

# food # Stuffed capsicum with tomato gravy

Stuffed Capsicum

I used very large green capsicums for this recipe and replaced the boiled peas with canned green beans-removed the shells and the water. All good to go, tasted good and loved it. I didnt garnish with kothmari, instead I just used paneer mum had left in the freezer to become Cottage Cheese. Yum, Yum. Loved it.


Before the trip to the oven. I used old conventional-gas oven. Didnt have temperature reading so I just left it there for 25 mins till the skin became a bit soft. Test the capsicum texture with a fork, if your fork can go in and out easily, then its about done.


Didnt turn out that great, can see the water seeping out of the gravy. But it tasted good. Found all recipes from http://funnfud.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment