Friday, November 27, 2009

# chinese vegetarian # food

Chinese Vegan at G Floor Low Yat

These guys had moved place but I thought they had left Low Yat altogether until I saw a sign saying "this way" and....so after the jump, Im happy as a bear!! I was stuffed, food price was moderate. Mi bills came to about RM 25++. I took tofu and ham, brown rice and tom yam fish. Drink was Thai Coconut.

Here's some pictures after the jump

The shop entrance and decor. Nice huh? The bamboo shots look abit cliche though

...the other entrance, WAIT!! How did the waiter get in there?? LOL

Rice, drink, fish

Brown rice

The tom yam fish

The thai coconut drink

This was a really good dish, the ham made it fulfillingly heavy. Mental note, don't get so greedy

Final shot

My advise: Nice place to eat, non smelly, nice service, lots of privacy

No comments:

Post a Comment