Sunday, October 2, 2011

# cyberia # cyberjaya accommodation

Staying in Cyberjaya

Shit, now that the final month of my stay in Crescent 1 is coming to an end I'm like in this frenzy mode looking for new place to stay. This evening, I received a call from a Chinese girl whom wants to share a master bedroom in Cyberia but I think she's lost with the concept of Smarthome. Nothing is Smart in Cyberia. The management changed so much no one bothers to replace the flickering light in the lifts, the garbage pile-up grows quicker than the cleaners clean them up! I tried explaining to her but she kept ranting about Smarthome so I left it as it is. Apparently her parents have no qualms about staying in a house with a Swede but not with an Indian. Hahaha, so much for the racist!

1 comment:

  1. Hello ,
    I am looking for a place to stay in Cyberjaya . Is she looking for a roommate ?
    Who can I call? Is there any room available , and i dont mind if sharing .
    Not to be racist . Im not Indian .

    ReplyDelete