Babble Rant

You know what pisses me off? Not being able to have an outdoor wedding and trash my wedding dress because we Indians are staunch believers in rigidity in life (even though we invented kamasutra) and someone told my fiancee her make up will run on MY wedding. I am not worried about my make up running is it?

But you also know something else? I am happy that we're finally getting married, after waiting out all these years and both our siblings beating us on the race to wed and breed. While we are not as financially successful as my sibling we're both happy we have each other. It's comforting..kind of like snuggling in with a clean crisp blanket

Of course life isn't complete with drama, and I have been warned about Indian family dramas so you just wait and see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment