Friday, October 5, 2012

# kwerkee # taschen

Taschen: Bought Monroe and the book of Symbolism

Always a fan of classic art, Monroe and her exoticism. So. I decided to buy these books from Kwerkee. They cost a fortune, but at least the fortune was a fraction of its Limited Eds version, which were all sold out by the way and cost about USD 2500 a pop [signed by the author of course]

Still I am glad I am getting these exotic books, mind you Symbolism was the era where painters were all experimenting on drawing actual body representation so a lot of half nudes and nudes. I just hope the retarded Malaysian customs officers don''t blackened out all my nude images, theres 766 pages to go thru and I'm likely to throw a huge fit if I find grubby fingerprints on my books



No comments:

Post a Comment