Tuesday, October 29, 2013

# food # ketupat doha

Food Review: Tofu and Cake Place in Megamart on Salwa Road

We went there twice after I introduced Satish to it, I used to go here with my friend Nurina when she was still in Doha but she had relocated to Cambodia so well, here we were eating tofu and heavenly ketupat in a run down mall. The restaurant itself is small, and alot of businesses in the premise had either shutdown or relocated to a better place. All in all, the food was tasty and flavorfull. You know sometimes I always say that the best meal comes out of a small shack? This place is really it. In addition to authentic Indonesian food, they also sell Teh Botol, the famous Indonesian tea that comes in Tetra pak

This time I managed to get their contact numbers so I have them posted at the end of this post

The keredok

The Fried Tofu and dipping sambal

The ketupat and fried tofu drenched in sweet and spicy peanut sauce

The address:

The Tofu and Cake Restaurant
In old building across Megamart
Tel: 44670629
Mobile: 33406248 and 55442471
Email address: tofuandcake@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment