Thursday, July 10, 2014

# 7 layer rainbow cake # eggless rainbow layer cake

Food Review : Eggless 7 Layer Rainbow Cake


Now where did I take the recipe from? I can't remember. I think I put two recipes together but got the measurement right because you know pasrty is all about precision!


The purple color went into the oven first



Then was the blue


The purple color didn't come out right so we ate that off at tea time



The green layer

The yellow layer

The orange layer

The red layer

The red layer cooling down on a wire rack

Beating the butter cream frosting with hand, yeah tedious and it should never be attempted manually. You need an electric whisk


The layers after been chilled in the fridge


Cutting off excess top and sides


Butter cream + blue coloring for the blue layer


For the green layer I spread some fig jam and the rest had butter cream






No comments:

Post a Comment