Friday, September 5, 2014

# review

Online Book Shopping : Book Depository Review

Remember the awful experience I had with Jamalon? This time I smarten up and decided to stick with Book Depository

So on the 3rd I bought my book from them. After two emails they shipped my book from UK. I was told that it would take 7-10 working days for the book to reach Doha

Here's the email communication with them. I submitted an inquiry form and the response I had was immediate and unfriendly. The second response was friendlier and there was a third email today informing me that my book was "dispatched"





I will keep update this post when I get my book, which I hope is before I am wheeled in for my 10 day stay in the hospital for my C-section

Update

I received my books on the 17th September when I was coming back home with my baby from the hospital after my delivery

The book was in a good condition (surprisingly) although the packaging was damaged

No comments:

Post a Comment