Wednesday, May 1, 2013

# food # marks and spencer doha

Doha Review: Raspberry Tea Bags from Marks & Spencer

The other day I went out shopping with my girlfriend, we went to Villagio Mall for a dose of retail therapy. The Marks & Spencer foodt section here isn't as great as the one they have in Malaysia but what they have here is what we don't get over there and if we do it's overpriced. The M & S here has a great selection of tea bags (soon to expire so they're on sale) I tried their strawberry & raspberry tea and I loved it so I bought another one this time. It tastes a bit like Ribena and strawberry juice plus the nice smell of strawberries "brewed" that lingered in the air afterwards



Reasonably priced at 15 riyals (RM 12) I think this tea is smashingly good 

Doesn't it look like Ribena?

The tea comes in variety of other flavors; what I can recall was chamomile and green tea

No comments:

Post a Comment