Tuesday, January 6, 2015

# book depository qatar shipping # bookdepository

Book Review: Second Purchase at BookDepository

I know there are plenty of good and bad reviews for this website. For one their customer service lacks the 'personal' touch. They start off with generic responses and when you email them with words like 'refund' they start taking your emails seriously.

Which in my opinion they should in the first place. That's why customer service is created in the first place. To make customers feel good about their purchase!

This time I took the risk and bought 4 books which totalled up to RM 207. Again I did a price comparison with Aido.com and I was paying about RM 110 extra ( not including shipping charges of about RM 50) so I went back to BookDepository and carefully selected the cheapest paperbacks available. If the book is published earlier then its cheaper. After about 1 hour of hunting and scrutinizing their availability for delivery I decided on the following books


I had moved out from my serviced apartment to a villa so this time I added my husband's PO box address because I have a feeling they're not going to deliver it to my doorstep.

Mark the date today fellas: its the 6th January 2015

I will update this entry when I receive the books

Update:

I received all but the Emperor of Maladies in the first week of February, to be precise on the 2nd February 

No comments:

Post a Comment